Twenty years of excellence
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency developments ask for specialized knowledge, marketing, project structure and attract a different crowd. Le Crab is specialized in the structuring, setup, build out, marketing and embedding in the non-crypto investments space.
Technical consultancy, blockchain project launch and marketing, maintaining infrastructure, project management are just a few of the services you can hire Le Crab for. Small or large, we can get it done. Lots of in house knowledge, and external resources we know and trust when scaling up is needed, provides you with the expertise that you need.
Latest Fintech/Crypto news
- India PM Outrageously Warns Pakistan of Nuclear War after Shocking Sri Lanka Attacks
- JPMorgan Chase to Add New Features to Blockchain-Powered Network for Global Banks
- Here’s Why Crypto Traders are Abandoning Altcoins to Bullishly Buy Bitcoin
- British Virgin Islands, Blockchain Firm Develop Crypto Payments System for Emergency Aid
- EY Blockchain Whiz Quits Crypto, Says Adoption Not in Bitcoin’s Forecast
- Rothschild-Linked Oil Tycoon Makes Waves in Bitcoin Mining Pool
- Hodler’s Digest, April 15–21: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week
- Blockchain Patent Granted to Cybersecurity Company Owned by U.S. Defense Contractor
Bitcoin avant la lettre
The first known (to me) attempt at cryptocurrencies occurred in the Netherlands, in the late 1980s, which makes it around 25 years ago or 20BBTC. In the middle of the night, the petrol stations in the remoter areas were being raided for cash, and the operators were unhappy putting guards at risk there. But the petrol stations had to stay open overnight so that the trucks could refuel.Someone had the bright idea of putting money onto the new-fangled smartcards that were then being trialed, and so electronic cash was born.
Source: Bitcoin Magazine